Submit a Request

As you move around Kingston, you may come across barriers to safe and efficient active transportation (e.g., unsafe roads, blocked routes). You can report these concerns to the City of Kingston through their service portal, or to For sidewalk-specific damage, use this link. You can also help address these concerns by reporting your findings to us on our Suggestion Form. We will collect your concerns and use this to inform our advocacy where appropriate.